Seasons Law | Fixed Fee Lawyers and Lawyers4claims are all trading names of Seasons Law Ltd. The term, "Seasons Law" or "Seasons Law Ltd" or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 500 Bristol Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham, B29 6BD 6GW company registration number 8831280. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice, and in no way constitutes any form of legal advice and or retainer for the legal services and or any other services either from us.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- When you sign up for our newsletter and submit to us your email address you authorise us to send to you a copy of any newsletter and or any other news or advertising material from us via your email address.
- To stop receiving emails adverts newsletters or any other material from us via email please contact us by email asking us to remove you from our mailing list.
If you have any questions please feel free to email us on email@example.com